Registration for the 2024 Fundraising Leaders Roundtable is now closed.
Who should participate?
Development directors, executive directors, board members and volunteers who have:
- Responsibility for raising funds for your nonprofit,
- A desire to reignite your passion for fundraising,
- A commitment to growing and developing yourself, your organization, and the philanthropic sector!
Participants will be selected on a first-come, first-served basis, one per organization. Registration for 2024 is now closed.
What should I expect?
- You will be part of a supportive group of twelve fundraising leaders who will meet via Zoom over six sessions to confidentially discuss the joys, challenges, trends, and best practices of working with donors and raising funds.
- The session topics are driven by your needs and will emphasize best practices that can be applied right away to get better fundraising results during the traditionally slow first quarter (January-March) while laying the groundwork for greater success all year.
- This is an opportunity to connect with peers at other organizations for brainstorming ideas, commiserating about challenges, looking for collaborative opportunities, and learning from one another’s successes and mistakes.
Why should I do it?
- To embrace fundraising as a team sport and learn how to involve more internal and external partners to work together and prevent burnout
- To increase and share your knowledge of fundraising techniques and trends while setting up systems for success all year
- To develop your skills and raise more money for your cause
- To reignite your passion for fundraising as you build confidence as a leader
When and where is it?
- The first session will be held on Thursday, January 18, from 8:30 to 11:30 a.m..
- Once the group is established, members of the group and facilitator will agree upon the day and time for each subsequent roundtable.
- The other five sessions will be scheduled based on the group’s preference every 2-4 weeks through April 2024.
- The sessions will be held virtually via Zoom to maximize time efficiencies and increase accessibility.
How much is it?
- Register November 20 – December 14 and receive our Early Bird Rate of $750 for the full, 6 session series.
- Register at the Standard Registration Rate of $795 December 15 – January 11, or until the 12 spots are filled.
Meet the Facilitator:
Jaime Freidrichs (she/her) is a fundraising coach with over 20 years of experience in the nonprofit sector. She is passionate about promoting ethical, effective fundraising that emphasizes the joy of giving. Prior to her coaching practice, Jaime was a director of development for a human services nonprofit, then a program director responsible for raising her own funds. She has experience with fundraising through capital campaigns, legacy giving, endowment-building, major gifts, tax credits, and foundations. Jaime is also an online adjunct instructor teaching graduate-level courses in fundraising and resource development, leadership and ethics, and executive governance. She is a past president of her local chapter of the Association of Fundraising Professionals and has held the Certified Fund Raising Executive (CFRE) credential since 2009.
Jaime knows what it is like to have the responsibility for leading fundraising at a nonprofit organization and how to achieve fundraising success in varying circumstances. She is ready to go on this journey with you to help you learn the tools and build a community of peers that will help you reach your potential as a fundraising leader!
What Jaime’s former clients are saying:
“We would not have been anywhere near as successful without the coaching we received from Jaime. She was able to guide us step by step through the process, and we were able to raise funds very quickly and efficiently.”
“Jaime made the rather intimidating process of fund-raising (at least to us) into some do-able steps that we were able to carry out quite easily because she was with us in the process, walking us through it.”
“Even if you have no fund-raising experience, Jaime can help you get up to speed quickly and help you be successful, if you are willing to follow her guidance.”