New Chapter Coaching roundtables consist of small groups of nonprofit leaders who come together once a month over a period of nine months to create high-trust, collegial communities. During these meetings, they learn best practices, share successes and challenges, and lend support to each other to achieve their goals.
We facilitate roundtables in two styles:
- Closed Organizational Roundtables, consisting of a small group of leaders from a single nonprofit organization or network. Contact us today to learn more about closed organization roundtables and if it is right for your team.
- Open Community Roundtables, consisting of a small group of nonprofit leaders from a variety of organizations. New Chapter Coaching hosts two types of nonprofit roundtables: one for nonprofit executive directors/CEOs and one for nonprofit senior leaders (i.e. department directors, managers, coordinators). Registration is closed for our 2021 Nonprofit Senior Leaders Roundtable. However, we are gearing up for our 2021 Nonprofit Executive Roundtable! This roundtable will run over the course of 9 months and consist of a community of 10 nonprofit executive directors/CEOs.
Why Join a Roundtable?
- To be part of supportive group of ten nonprofit employees who will meet via Zoom monthly for nine months and confidentially brainstorm, discuss organizational challenges, or new opportunities
- To learn curriculum that is driven by YOUR needs
- To increase and share your knowledge of best practices
- To develop your skills and improve your performance
- To enhance your ability and confidence in exercising leadership
- To identify new ways to motivate others
- To be stretched and challenged
- To increase your ability to provide peer-to-peer coaching
Questions about our roundtables? Email us.
DON’T JUST TAKE OUR WORD FOR IT
Here’s what others had to say about our Roundtables.
“This was an incredibly valuable experience and I’m so glad I participated in it.”
“I feel more validated as a leader and have been able to shake the “imposter syndrome” I was dealing with since taking the job. I learned that I am more than capable to lead an organization and need to step fully into that role.”
“The Nonprofit Senior Leaders Roundtable was vital to my development and growth as a leader. Truly an invaluable experience that I would recommend to anyone looking for growth and community.”