Registration is currently closed for our 2022 Nonprofit Senior Leaders Roundtable. However, this is a program we customize and offer to individual organizations, as well! Read below to see if this type of service could benefit your team.
Nonprofit Senior Leaders Roundtable
Strong leaders at all levels are at the heart of every nonprofit organization. To answer that challenge, we created the Nonprofit Senior Leaders Roundtable to help leaders develop a deeper understanding of their leadership, advance their ability to lead and strengthen their network of nonprofit peers. Group size is intentionally limited to ten (10) to allow you to engage with and learn from your colleagues in an intimate, confidential setting. This is also why we would like to have only one participant from an organization; to create an environment where participants can share openly and honestly about their challenges and opportunities.
Who should participate?
- Program or department directors, managers, and coordinators who have:
- A desire to strengthen yourself as a leader.
- A demonstrated commitment to growth and development.
- The desire to assume higher and increased levels of leadership in the social sector or even becoming an executive director, someday!
- Participants will be selected on a first-come, first-served basis, one per organization, through an application process.
- If you are the top leader of your organization (Executive Director or CEO), we suggest our Nonprofit Executive Roundtable.
What should I expect?
- You will be part of supportive group of ten nonprofit employees who will meet via Zoom monthly for nine months and confidentially brainstorm, discuss organizational challenges, or new opportunities.
- The curriculum will driven by your needs and is tailored to meet those needs – nothing out of a can here! Each month you will engage in problem solving through a variety of formats including case studies, group discussion of sector topics, and interactive group work.
- This is an opportunity for you to be stretched and challenged.
Why should I do it?
- To increase and share your knowledge of best practices
- To develop your skills and improve your performance
- To enhance your ability and confidence in exercising leadership
- To identify new ways to motivate others
- To increase your ability to provide peer-to-peer coaching
When and where is it?
- Once the group is established, members of the group and facilitator will agree upon the day for each subsequent month’s Roundtable.
- The Roundtable continues for three (3) hours, once a month for nine (9) months.
- The sessions will be held virtually with the intention to keep participants safe and increase accessibility.
Meet the Facilitator:
Olivia is a nonprofit consultant with 9 years of experience working and consulting in the nonprofit sector. She leads with enthusiasm, a strengths-based approach, and has deep passion for nonprofits and thrives on helping them overcome, grow, and sustain. In her last position, Olivia was a member of the leadership team of a social services nonprofit. She has built a volunteer program from conception to over 200 active volunteers, managed a staff of 8, and led a team to design and organize over 200 activities and events per month. Currently, Olivia is in her final year of completing her Master’s in Business Administration (MBA), and she serves as a member of a nonprofit Board of Directors and as Governance Committee Co-Chair.
Olivia knows what it is like to be a senior leader of a nonprofit organization and knows what it takes to be successful. She is ready to go on this journey with you to help you learn the tools and build a community that will help you reach your potential as a leader!