At New Chapter Coaching we have two different methods of workshop delivery…
- We come to you! – Many organizations have a specific skill in mind to improve or would like to bring a team together through a workshop. We want to talk with you about your needs and participants in order to craft a tailored proposal for the workshops we can provide to your organization. Click here to contact us!
- You come to us! – Annually, we also conduct a workshop series at our office or community partner’s space. The series usually has a workshop once a month for four months on various topics that generally last about 3 hours. The cost is very affordable and multiple people from the same organization can attend the workshops.
New Chapter Coaching’s past workshop topics include:
- Coaching Your Team from Great to Awesome
- Put Me in Coach: How to Create a Coaching Culture in Your Workplace
- The Leadership Trifecta: Self-Perception, Self-Confidence, and Self- Promotion
- Three Essential Communication Skills – Active Listening, Inquiring, and Feedback
- How to Manage Difficult People
- Battling Burnout: Strategies to Transform the Way You Work
- Leadership Sustainability: Managing Your Energy Not Your Time
- How to Overcome the Five Dysfunctions of a Team
- Building a High Performing Team with CliftonStrengths
- Developing a Model for Growing Leaders – 8 Steps to Build your Bench
- Building a Culture of Accountability
- Building and Maintaining Trust Within Your Team
- Twelve Proven Keys to Boosting Employee Engagement
- Creating a Culture Where People Want to Stay (Belonging and Connection)
- Managing Your Energy Not Your Time
- Board 101 – The Basics Every Board Member Needs to Know
- Board 201 – The Board Building Cycle
- Board 301 – The Board and Fundraising
- How to Recruit and Onboard New Board Members
- What Guides Good Guidance: The Board Game
- 4 Ways to Improve Your Executive Director’s Leadership
- Seven Ways to Cultivate an Effective Board Chair/ED Partnership
- Building a Board Culture that Matters
Succession Planning/Executive Transition
- Succession Planning: Ensuring Leadership Continuity
- Developing a Succession Plan
- Managing Organizational Change
- Wait, What …. You’re ED/CEO is Leaving?
- Change is Coming: Effectively Managing Your Next Executive Transition
Strategic Planning Best Practices
Volunteer Management 101
- Fund Raising – What Is It? Where Does the Money Come From? And Where Does It Go?
- There Is A Method to The Madness – The Donor Cycle
- Fighting the Fear – How to Ask and Create A Donor Visit
- The Power of Words – How to Craft A Good Fundraising Letter and Thank You Letters
- It Takes More Than One Person – How to Engage Board and Volunteers in Fun
If there is something you are interested in, but it is not listed, give us a call or shoot us an email. We are always interested in developing new topics!